To multiply indigenous,
reproducing churches throughout Europe
We believe the keys are . . .
- Impart to every disciple and every church: God- first; Community- in action; Engaged in ministry and mission.
- An understanding that Jesus Christ as Lord of our lives and as Head of our churches has sent us into the world to be His ambassadors and witnesses. We will go where people live and work, believing God to raise up disciples and new churches all across Europe.
- Being a people of faith and prayer who believe that the power of God . . .
1. will regularly open up new doors for the gospel
2. will dramatically change people’s lives to make them disciples and laborers
3. will birth and develop new churches under the headship of Christ.
- Our approach to church planting is based on making disciples in the context of a community of believers. We believe the primary focus of our energy and resources should be making disciples more than “how to do church” or pull off effective programs.
- We will proclaim and seek to live out the reality that every believer is a priest – each one able to experience a deep and intimate relationship with God and each one with the calling, power, and gifting to play a vitally important role in the building of God’s kingdom.
- The primary role of cross-cultural missionaries is to serve as catalysts in making disciples and reproducing churches by multiplying themselves into those who are established in that place.
- We consider strategic partnerships with churches and ministries who share our passion for reaching Europe and desire to co-labor in order to help fulfill that vision.
- We pursue initiatives, strategies and tools in disciple-making and church-planting that can be received personally, repeated easily, and reproduced indigenously.
For more information please contact us.