What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletters, register for an event, or fill out our contact form. We use Mailchimp to store names and emails related to newsletter updates.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Online donations are processed through our secure merchant services provider and payment information is not retained on our website.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
* To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
* To improve our information distribution. Your information helps us to more effectively distribute updates or information for GCE related events and news.
* To improve communication. Your comments are used to provide you with information requested and improve overall communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information
GCE will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of GCE and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of GCE.
We will not ask or solicit sensitive personal information such as social security number, full date of birth.
Yes. When you visit this website a record of your visit is logged. The following data is supplied by your browser:
* Your IP address and/or domain name
* Your operating system (type of browser and platform)
* The date, time and length of your visit to the website
* The resources you accessed and the documents you downloaded
This information is used to compile statistical information about the use of our website. It is not used for any other purpose. If you do not want ‘cookies’ to be used please adjust your browser settings to disable them.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites, and third party websites may also have links to our website.
We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any website you link to from our website.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List
It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list or simply select ‘unsubscribe” on our email communications. You can email us at email@example.com.